Friday 4 January 2013

Havaianas.

I think I have the most common size feet in the whole world. For years I have found it REALLY difficult to buy plain black Havaianas in the European size 43/44 or Brazilian size 41/42 or US size 9. I would say this is the case because I share this size with a great deal of the male population. 

I stumbled across the City Beach website purely to suss out postage costs because, after shopping around Christmas time, I could not step foot into another Westfield shopping centre if my life depended on it. 

I did consider getting the silver logo pair but I could not justify the extra $20.00. And then I considered a print. First of all, the print might clash with something I wear. Second of all, in either situation, people's attention may be attracted towards the nether region around my feet. Uh uh. 
So of course, I stuck to my 10 year usual, plain black. And hurrah! Postage is free, and express (we will see...), for any purchase over $10.00. PayPal, ahoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment