Thursday 11 April 2013

Gordon St Garage, Perth WA.

If, at any time, on any day, you are in Perth and are hungry/thirsty/require inspiration/happiness boost - go here: Gordon St. Garage - it is worth the extra lap around the block if you happen to miss it (you probably will).

The first time I went to Gordon St Garage, it was late afternoon on a Sunday. I was with a good friend and ordered a ginger beer and the cheese platter to share. We asked if it was possible to make the breads in the platter gluten free, basically the response was "easy done". The atmosphere was something unimaginable, table arrangements were very cosy and the food that was coming out looked unbelievable. We ended up staying for a few hours.

Then the second time I went, the 'tide had changed'. It was mid morning on a Sunday and boy oh boy, the place was buzzing. There was a queue for tables so Mr. BB and I naturally opted for take away being tight for time. As it was the weekend, I was more than ready to redeem my muffin allowance. One skinny cap, one fresh juice with carrot/orange/lemon/pineapple/ginger and a berry and white choc muffin. Deluxe!

I wonder what my third visit has in store for me...





No comments:

Post a Comment