Sunday 18 November 2012

17 (and 18) again.

Below is a photo of me wearing a particular pair of jeans. I had just turned 18 in this photo. For some reason, I kept these jeans. Little did I know that they would never fit again. Or so I kept thinking for the 4 years they have been hiding under my bed.


Fast forward 4 and a half years, a steady weight gain of over 10 kgs and corresponding weight loss of over 10 kgs, they fit! I absolutely shocked myself this morning when I tried them on. In February, I could not get them past my thighs. Say... in July, I could get them up towards my hips. Then, in September I could almost do them up. Two weeks ago, I did them up. Mind you, with a muffin top the size of your Grandma's chocolate cake. Today, this is what they look like:


Now please, before you sigh and think "oh, I wish she would shut up about 'it'...", do come back soon. It is simply that this weight loss, fitness and healthy eating has become such a big part of my life that I have to share. I promise I won't post about it for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment